Some people just can not grasp the idea or reasons why people work so hard to become a successful Entrepreneur. Why would you want to put in all that work? Why would you work so hard and not see the rewards right away? I can understand why some could not grasp the reason people take this leap of faith but it is really simple to understand.
For me, I am greatly determined to live within my passion and be embedded within happiness in all aspects of my life and career is a big part of that and life. When I wake up, I want to wake up to doing my own thing and making my own moves towards making myself and my family happy. I have so many ideas in my head and I have several passions that I want to work on and live in them for as long as I am passionate about them. I don’t care about the money. I care about my happiness and also bringing happiness to those who support me. That my friend, is what being a Entrepreneur for me is about in the least bit of words.
If you want to understand some other reasons why, YFS Magazine has “20 Reasons Why Entrepreneurship is Awesome.” I agree with all the reasons. Here is the list but click the link to read on them in more detail.
1. Develop financial independence.
2. Set your own schedule.
3. Bring your ideas to life.
4. Have creative freedom.
5. Release the fear of being fired; you won’t likely fire yourself.
6. Finally be challenged- in a good way.
7. Build something that will last a lifetime; create a legacy.
8. Work from home, your own commercial office space or anywhere in the world.
9. Gain personal fulfillment by pursuing your passion.
10. Impact the lives of many through social entrepreneurship.
11. Hire employees and contribute to economic growth.
12. Call the shots and become a leader.
13. Become involved in all aspects of a company’s operations.
14. Put a personal touch back into doing business.
15. Improve upon old ideas.
16. Celebrate massive accomplishment.
17. Provide a better quality of life for you and those you care about.
18. Build a business as an investment for yourself and future.
19. Design the lifestyle that best suits you.
20. Rule the world and improve upon your own personal power.
With a list like that, why would you not want to take the risk of being a Entrepreneur?
Muah for your forehead…
xoxo- Franny Crooks